Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Claw: Hello Darling Spring 2012 Collection

There is nothing like coming home from work and seeing this package arrive for you.
You do a silent omgawd and then you want to start crying, jumping around and dancing going yay yay yay. It's got the ribbon trademark on it. It's pastel and pretty and all things girly. Yah it's a lovely care package from Hello Darling. I thought I could cry!

It's the Ribbon package!
As you know, I love Hello Darling shades and they have been featured many times here. Then there had been the lemmings.. lemmings for a long time for the Spring collection. Did you guys see it here?

HELLOOOO LINGGGGG!!!
I started doing a dance about when I opened each individually wrapped bottle. How gorgeous do they look? Are you also dancing along with me? It's the jump from one leg to another leg dance. Left to right: 24K, Teenage Dream, Hopelessly Devoted, Dreamboat, Breakfast in Bed (bottom).

Claw on train
I'm using Fairy Floss which I had already featured before on my little finger. It probably needs another coat, I did 3 thin coats. But the others were only 2 - and no top coat. My bad, I am on the seche vite soon. Claw also loves hanging around on trains as long as they are moving!

Pastel Pink Roses have bloomed
The pastel pink roses have bloomed and what great timing! This is my favourite colour roses. Mick had to replant them recently as the old ones had died. He thinks that he killed them by spraying a chemical incorrectly. Oopppss... But look, Claw loves pastel pink roses.


Mick had cut this rose out of the garden for me for our bedroom. Look at this gorgeous colour! It's just amazing and nothing says Spring more than these colours!

Hello Darling is on Facebook - Stalk them for latest updates https://www.facebook.com/hellodarling ooohhh coming up is a collaboration with Prinnie. PLUS a new collection called Summer Jewels. Anyone else getting as excited as me?


20 comments:

  1. The CLAW is a blog-celebrity! And it is dressed up to the nines in this post! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - so very purrdy Ling - I'm trying to work out which one's my fave. The shades look so yummy all together and I just LOVE that photo with the rose bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've seen it in real life too, top coat required you think?

      Delete
  3. Wow you love your nailpolishes don't you.

    I have I think 2 in total. Oh the shame. And my nails are chipped. Oh dear!

    Hmm not sure about the gold one. I like the bright pink and pale pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is.. i started this calendar year with NO POLISHES AT ALL. They have taken over. This stuff is addictive. I used to have so many as a teen and loved it all.

      Delete
  4. Pretties!! Loving the idea of the gold over hot pink. Adore the pale purple. Yay for care packages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i need another claw post. Gold glitter over something.. I will dig around!

      Delete
  5. I recently fell in love with hello darling as well - such gorgeous polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last shade, so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And by last shade, I meant last photo d'oh! But the pink is my favourite :)

      Delete
    2. LOL :) I think i liked the purple in the bottle but pink on.

      Delete
  7. Hey those shades are very Spring! I like Spring claw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Da da DA THE CLAW.. Loving the colours esp the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! These colours are beautiful! You have such beautiful, youthful hands Ling! Your roses are perfect. Colour = happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much colour.. now if only Melbourne would turn on the sun more often too. :)

      Delete
  10. Pretty colours (this is a test comment, but I still think the colours are pretty).

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...