Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stalk my Weekend: Miu Miu and Deck Garden

Ok I am not ashamed of this. I am a 30 something year old that happily takes handbags from her Mum.

Ready for Spring? Miu Miu makes me egg cited
Mum went to Rome recently and she went crazy. This is what she bought for me. The Miu Miu mock croc wallet and the little bow satchel. I said that there is a new design for this. It probably got lost in translation in Italy cos this is not the new one that I saw. But anyway!! I will not complain.

D calls this his farm 
As the deck sanding and oiling has finally finished - I will have to post before and after pics soon. But seriously who would want to look at before and after pics on here? I think I will stick to the clothes and stuff. This is what D calls his farm. Mick bought some herbs and potted them in these old pots that someone threw out on the side of the road. He had tipped the overgrown old plants out and bleached them ready for the 'farm'. D was really enthusiastic to help with mulch and watering the plants. Pickles just basically ran around hitting me with some unidentified plastic thing. He did want to clean up the deck with a giant adult sized broom as mulch went everywhere.

Giant Nutella anyone?
Lastly... if anyone is after a 5kg tub of Nutella. You can get them at a SPECIAL price of $70 at Colonial Fruit and Veg store in Doncaster. :) Lord I love this shop. Barilla pasta is perpetually on sale here! And they stock Gippsland South eggs which is amaze!

14 comments:

  1. That tub of nutella will lasts me a lifetime lol If my mum bought me a miu miu bag, I would accept it no problem lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I was at La Dolce Italia a few months ago and saw them...was dangerously close to getting one...
    http://cecylia.com/2012/08/la-dolce-italia/

    ReplyDelete
  3. $70??!?!??! Had no idea Nutella was that expensive?!
    The Village Pizzeria in Keilor Village use those giant jars of Nutella :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's expensive. I bought 750g for $5 in woolies on sale.

      Delete
  4. Lovely bag, I wouldn't turn down a designer handbag either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that's a huge bottle of Nutella. :P

    I think the bag looks super cute, as does the clutch! Great score!

    Deck looks fab too, as do those pots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that MiuMiu haul. I only get Mum's bags that she doesn't carry, and she doesn't carry any designer bags. Which means any designer gifts she gets, i get. Not a bad deal I'd say....keep those coming!

    How cute is D with the watering can! Such a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can be bag twins now! I have the mini bow in mughetto too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that jar of Nutella and a HUGE spoon to go with it! That's totally insane but I love it! Imagine all the sweet Nutella pizzas you could make - seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty sure I could eat that tub of nutella in one sitting...

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...