Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reminiscing of the Weekend, Fav Maxi Dress

I just cannot get over how great the weather was on Sunday. I'm reminiscing as I was waiting for a day like that to put on a maxi dress. D said Mummy you look beautiful ... I must look crap on normal days or something. LOL or maybe he just likes women in long dresses?!

SUN!!!!

Fav Target Maxi Dress
We were sitting outside in the sun as the boys wanted to go outside but the deck was just oiled and they could not go there. So we sat out with magazines and toys. The boys decided to take one flamingo each and feed them strawberries. Then decided they were swords and started fighting with them ....

Giant Strawberry & Flamingo friend
And I leave you with D showing us his giant strawberry.

14 comments:

  1. That strawberry's the size of D's head!! I love maxi dresses - pretty colours on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT WAS MASSIVE. Cost quite but a bit $5 for a small punnet but the boys wanted strawberries and we were at the markets so why not.

      Delete
  2. That is so cute!

    I love that maxi on you! I love maxi's, I think they always add an instant touch of glam. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I guess that's why D said Mummy you look beautiful. AHHAH..
      Otherwise it's the usual work dresses/clothes/jeans he sees me in.

      Delete
  3. Lovely dress - can't believe its from Target.

    I'm a bit of a brand snob so would never dream of going into Target but maybe should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stick with me girrrllll.. Seriously. Most of my work wardrobe is Tarjay... the girls will grab me and ask where I got my top/dress and I'm like Target.

      Delete
  4. Love a big strawberry! Reminds me of silly photos my mum and I took of abi with a huge strawberry when she was a nb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it to illustrate how big the strawberry was? LOL

      Delete
  5. Hahaha...did you make him stick that big strawberry in front of his face while you take a snap? The strawberry looks delicious btw. That is HUGE! And, love that dress...Target never lets me down. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I said Daniel look Picture!
      And he always does that, he'll shove what he is holding infront of his face. HAHAH

      Delete
  6. Love your maxi! Markets, sunshine and strawberries <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the market was great! It was Nunawading last weekend.

      Delete
  7. Ooh I have that maxi dress too! Got lots of wear on my recent trip to Hawaii. Actually the only 2 maxis I own are both from target x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG how good is it right? I have no boobs so the top looks weird on me. But I don't care. :)

      Delete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...