Sunday, October 7, 2012

Outfit Hall of Shame 3: Expensive Fuglies Series

I have not done an outfit hall of shame for a long time. I think it is because I stopped trawling through ASOS on the laptop for giggles. Gosh they have such gems.

This is contributed by ichigopaws and you should head over to her blog to thank her. Amazeballs hall of shame coming right up! Once again if you think I am not fashion forward or wrong, just click the close window button kthx!

The amazing thing is these are really expensive items. But they have crawled out of the hall of shame pit.




This sparked off the new outfit hall of shame post. Can you believe this thing exists? Not only does it exist, but it is on sale at FarFetch for AUD$653. Ok what got runned over by a truck got their tail cut off and then got stuck in a child's art box and then topped off by grandma satin trims? There are just no words. It is also a platform.... bonus. Which leads me to question why exactly it was classified as "Beachwear".




Hi my name is Alexis from Dynasty and I want my dress back. If this is Couture, I will stick to Target thanks. Look it's tits ahoy and half my boob is on display. Not only that, I have frilly underskirt and the dress barely covers my bum! However I have a big full mutton sleeve on. I have to cover something up right? This plus the platform shoes above was what ichigopaws suggested to be worn as an outfit. Oh Asos thank you for this one. Oh and erm.. this beauty also comes in a leopard version. Hawtness. You also have to click and look at the model's surprised face.





Ohhh Sonia... for GBP 653 you can look like you have half a yeti strapped to your arms. I can imagine this to be a brilliant item in your monster costume wardrobe. You can run around with your arms up in the air going "ROARRRRRRR!!!!!"

If you see any outfit hall of shame worthy items. Please drop me a note. I love rolling on the floor in laughter.

17 comments:

  1. I swear those shoes look like my Nanna's bedspread from when I was little minus the glitter. She had this awful 80's style taffeta "overlay" for when the bed was not in use with hideous ruffles, and the furry bit on the top looks like the cat she used to have.

    So there you have it, it's 80's Nanna bed with cat shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez those shoes are beyond description! How the heck could someone dream that up and call it 'fashion'?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tears. I think one from my nostril. Gosh you are funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha I am seriously in tears. I have to buy those shoes and the yeti jacket bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the shoes from Celine Spring FTW 2013, http://www.stylebistro.com/Fashion+News/articles/Vu6rvoCRk7l/Wear+Celine+Spring+Shoes

    Big bird high heels anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have a laugh at what horrors couture can produce sometimes!

    Love the yeti jacket and dynasty dress the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, those SHOES. So, SO bad.



    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! HIlarious!!
    More more more!! :P

    Out of those 3 I would have to say the shoes are the worst though :S

    - KK

    ReplyDelete
  9. The yeti jacket is clearly in line with the 2nd amendment...'The Right to Bare Arms'...orrrr 'The Right to Bear Arms'...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woh I agree with you 100% on these items! The prom dress is right out of the 80s and very few people would look good in it (I sure wouldn't! Maybe as a halloween costume?)... Come to think of it all of these would be great for halloween! (If I was rich!) hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaa!!! Reminds me of the hideous RL bag I found online years ago. These are winners for fuglies though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was only like $10,000 on sale or something like that wasn't it!!

      Delete
  12. Thanks everyone for the giggles and sharing in the comments. It's seriously so fun to do outfit hall of shame posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, this post is brilliant :D That's usually my reaction whenever someone says that they've bought some expensive couture outfit on Vogue forums.. the flabbergasted "You paid WHAT for that??" facial expression. That dress is just..... wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. it's brilliant isn't it? :)
      You need that dress Demi. I'm telling you.

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, my life is INCOMPLETE without that dress :P

      Delete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...