Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vogue Forum Melbourne Bloggers Meet



This post is late! The vogue forum Melbourne bloggers meet was last Saturday. Check out our hot legs!

Quite frankly I thought that I was going to be murdered by them when we had dirty hands, naughty hands, walk walk walk and bend roll up introductions to the casual class. I mean really?! I thought to myself perhaps next time I should clam up when they are after suggestions for activities. It was like we were auditioning as extras for Illegal Blonde – Bend and Snap.

Honestly shocked that I now have the knees of an 80year old. When bending, I can no longer roll up.

Thanks to kerker for the picture!

4 comments:

  1. sexy legs Ling!!..man my thighs looks big..atleast it looks kinda toned lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legs 11 girls! Love it, sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! It was so much fun, but man, I made a fool out of myself. So glad I chose the pole at the back of the room because I gave up towards the end of that dance routine! Except then all the people for the next class started watching and I was right in front of them, awkwardly trying to spin my way around the pole!

    Must all catch up again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bend and Snap! I hadn't made the connection with that...not that I could ever bend and snap properly either lol

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...