Friday, November 12, 2010

Friends!

I got really excited when an email dropped into my inbox. A friend of mine from when we were 18 from Singapore!! She said that she is in Gold Coast with her new fiance and she is going to come down to Melbourne to meet up with me! Just for me!! And she is leaving him behind in GC and coming down by herself. It's awesome!!

This makes me think and wonder if I have ever gone the extra mile for a friend. So I think I better start looking at who I have not visited lately and make an effort. :)

So look around you and think who haven't you caught up with lately and perhaps try to make the effort. I guarantee you that it is appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...