Friday, October 8, 2010

Zumba Wahhhh

So obviously the last time I exercised was.... mmmm ... when was that? Does trying to walk uphill to playgroup with a toddler count? I believe that would. But anyway, I had managed to huff uphill with a toddler, laptop bag and handbag at 9months I am sure I am not that bad right?

Obviously with Pole wars there are not many studios that I can go to anymore in Melbourne. I'm better off trying my luck in Sydney where they still like me at www.artofpole.com.au Anyway, Zumba is SO MUCH cheaper than Pole. It's only $12?! What the!? I'm so there. There is one that is about 5minutes drive away and I am going tomorrow.

But erm, what do people wear to Zumba? When we pole, less is better. There was one class I did in my underwear as I had forgot to bring my shorts. Oh the indignity... I was in underwear and I had my first baby boy and he was about 12 weeks old. The shame!!! I have never ever ever stood in a roomful of women in my underwear. Obviously this will not make me popular with Zumba people. Especially in my very ultra conservative suburb.

Actually I can imagine some people telling me that they will pay me to wear sequined hot pants and hardly anything else to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...