Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The boy is a frequent flyer!

I am incredibly proud of myself! I have managed to bring the boy to Singapore on my own. I have to admit that on the day, I gave myself a panic attack. I had imagined the worst scenario possible - He would scream for 7 hours and I would not have anywhere to hide. I would be standing the entire time trying to calm him down and all the passengers will be giving me death stares!!

Lucky the boy cooperated, both to and from Singapore, he slept really well and was calm and charming the ladies as usual.

We spent 2 sweaty and humid weeks in Singapore. We were fortunate that the eczema did not flare up and we kept up the ointments and dermeze. The boy managed to charm lots of ladies on the trains in Singapore. I stupidly thought that it was too much baggage to travel with the orbit baby stroller. NEVER AGAIN, I cannot tell you how bad it was just to have a baby bjorn. Hot weather plus body contact is just not a good combination. It was constant yelling and screaming if he was in it for more than an hour.

So we made it back - all 3 of us. Myself, Pork Chop (Daniel) and his new friend Yong Yong the bear. This is a gift from Uncle Christopher! Check out Yong Yong, he's bigger than Pork Chop. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey stalkers.. leave a message so I know you've been stalking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...